Tuesday, June 20, 2006

My Neighbour, the Retard

I live in a garden apartment complex in Bergen County New Jersey. They are really nice, two levels with huge lawns. I live on the downstairs level and there are four one bedroom apartments in the units that I'm in. There is a black guy living in the apartment above me, an Indian couple with a child living in the apartment next to him and three guys sharing the apartment downstairs of them [apartment on the left of mine].

Like most apartment buildings, the walls are paper thin. About three weeks ago, I heard my upstairs neighbour having sex. Actually, first there was Barry White playing for about two hours mixed with laughter. This was followed shortly by his female companion squeeking, oooohing and moaning. Thank goodness this did not last as long as the music did - much to my relief.

After this he started the new retarded habit of turning on his radio at around 10:30 - 11:00 p.m. Not a sound would come from his apartment before that, and then boom. He leaves it on for about an hour and he turns it off. Last night he turned it on at 12:15 a.m. left it on for about an hour and then turned it off. It was so loud that I heard it through my running AC and TV both of which were on while I was sleeping. I rang his doorbell twice but I guess he didn't hear me through his music.

I am working on how to get back at him. I can't imagine waking up at midnight to music for the rest of the summer, I will teach him a lesson yet.

No comments: